Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry
State Key Laboratory of Electroanalytical Chemistry
Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
B. S. Department of Chemistry
Nanchang University, Nanchang, China
6/2009-Present Division of Functional Materials and Nanodevices
Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology & Engineering (CNITECH), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China
5/2006 – 6/2009: Research Associate in Medical Sciences
Department of Radiation Oncology &
Department of Radiology
Feinberg School of Medicine
Northwestern University, USA
7/2005- 4/2006 Postdoctoral Scholar/Research Associate in Chemistry
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Division
California Institute of Technology, USA
Department of Chemistry
University of Marburg, Germany
- Theranostic Agents for Cancer Imaging & Therapy Based on Funtional Nanomaterials
- Rapid Detection Agents for Ions, Bio-Small Molecules and Cells Based on Functional Nanomaterials
- Zheyu Shen, Hao Wu, Sugeun Yang, Xuehua Ma, Zihou Li, Mingqian Tan *, Aiguo Wu*. A novel Trojan-horse targeting strategy to reduce the non-specific uptake of nanocarriers by non-cancerous cells. Biomaterials, 2015, 70, 1-11.
- Leyong Zeng, Yuanwei Pan, Ying Tian, Xin Wang, Wenzhi Ren, Shouju Wang, Guangming Lu*, Aiguo Wu*. Doxorubicin-loaded NaYF4:Yb/Tm-TiO2 inorganic photosensitizers for NIR-triggered photodynamic therapy and enhanced chemotherapy in drug-resistant breast cancers. Biomaterials, 2015, 57, 93-106.
- Ling'e Zhang, Leyong Zeng*, Yuanwei Pan, Song Luo, Wenzhi Ren, An Gong, Xuehua Ma, Hongze Liang, Guangming Lu*, Aiguo Wu*. Inorganic photosensitizer coupled Gd-based upconversion luminescent nanocomposites for in vivo magnetic resonance imaging and near-infrared-responsive photodynamic therapy in cancers. Biomaterials, 2015, 44, 82-90.
- Zhenzhi Shi, Wenzhi Ren, An Gong, Xinmei Zhao, Yuehong Zou, Eric Michael Bratsolias Brown, Xiaoyuan Chen , Aiguo Wu*. Stability enhanced polyelectrolyte-coated gold nanorodphotosensitizer complexes for high/low power density photodynamic therapy. Biomaterials, 2014, 35, 7058-7067.
- Yuexia Gao, Xing Li*, Yonglong Li, Tianhua Li, Yayun Zhao, Aiguo Wu*. A simply visual and highly selective colorimetric detection of Hg2+ based on gold nanoparticles modified with 8-hydroxyquinolines and oxalates, Chemimcal Communications, 2014, 50(49), 6447-6450. (Featured in Back Cover)